1. Open Water Shark Diving/Snorkelling
2. Ride a Hot Air Balloon
4. Attend Burning Man
Burning man is an event that has always intrigued me. I just can’t get my head around the purpose and what goes on so I just need to go see it myself!
5. Visit Antartica
6. Volunteer at a Safari Park
7. Visit The Great Wall of China
8. Attend a Silent Meditation Retreat
Ever since watching the movie ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ where the main character joins a Silent Meditation Retreat in Bali part of me wanted to experience this challenge. Can you imagine not speaking for so long?
9. Snorkel with Humpback Whales
After learning that snorkelling with Humpback Whales in Tonga is possible it’s one of our next destinations. I was fascinated by the fact that whales would approach small boats in Mexico and then I found this out!
10. Meet a Slow Loris
11. Bungy Jump
12. Drive Route 66 on Motorbike
13. Swim with Turtles in the Wild
Taking a selfie was a bonus!
14. Watch Newly Hatched Turtles Make Their Way to the Shore from Their Eggs
15. Visit/Stay with an Aboriginal Tribe
16. Helicopter ride over the Serengeti
17. Fly a Plane
18. Watch the Aurora borealis
19. Stay at a Ice Hotel
20. Journey through the Trans-Siberian Express